You must go to the website for Digital Images(Above) and select the images you wish to order and then go to the Collinwood Shop to order and pay.
You must go to the website for Digital Maps (Above) and select the images you wish to order and then go to the Collinwood Shop to order and pay.
Images will be sent as PDFs by email. Email is free and
we offer no other options.
Instructions for ordering either digital photos or maps.
To review and purchase the photo or Val Map offerings from the NYCSHS follow the steps below:
- Go to the photo website at https://n317.fmphost.com/fmi/webd#RR_Research-ValMaps
Detailed instructions on using the website can be found at
- Review and select the photos you wish to purchase and copy the list onto something that will allow you to retrieve the listing once you get to the Collinwood Shop
- Open the Collinwood Shop at NYCSHS.net
- Log into your account using your password to obtain the member’s price.
- Click on the “NYCSHS Archive Products, Photos and Val Maps” CATEGORY on left side of the home page of the shop
- Select the “Digital Photo” or “Digital Val Map” selection
- Copy your list of photos or Val Maps into the “List of Photos” box.
- Put the number of photos or Val Maps in the “Quantity” box
- Check out as you would normally for any purchase in the Collinwood Shop
Publishing Material on the NYCSHS Website
All materials submitted for potential publication to the NYCSHS website should be sent to NYCSHS, N.F. Widdifield, Webmaster/Editor, P.O. Box 1597, Leesburg, VA 20177-1597 or to nfwiddifield@NYCSHS.org. We welcome all submissions, and invite your contributions to the website.
The text of the articles becomes the property of the NYCSHS, and the NYCSHS reserves the right to edit any material submitted to them in coordination with the author to fit the publication standards of the website.